Re: Spreadsheet - Python – Ly

From: Gilles Thibault
Subject: Re: Spreadsheet - Python – Ly
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 11:07:00 +0100

Over last last couple of days I have been thinking about possible ways
to organize the engraving of a rather large piece (~45+ staves) in
Lilypond.
My problem is that the piece in question might undergo significant
changes in the future, so I need access to both instrument-wise and
measure-wise organisation simultaneously.

Well, this is more or less the goal of "arranger.ly".
This project was presented on this list a few weeks ago:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2020-10/msg00491.html

more infos here:

  http://gillesth.free.fr/Lilypond/arranger-docs/arrangerDoc-en.pdf

GitHub link of the whole project: