time signature and grace note

From: Niels
Subject: time signature and grace note
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 08:32:51 +0100

I have a score with two voices on a staff.
At the beginning of a measure I include a time change as well as a grace note. After compilation the time signature is included twice and the grace note is found between the time signatures (see attachment).
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Regards, Niels

\version "2.20.0"
melody = \relative c'' {
  <<