Re: A comment about the documentation

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: A comment about the documentation
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 11:19:10 -0600

Hi Peter,

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 10:46 AM Peter Toye <lilypond@ptoye.com> wrote:
Carl,

[...]

I hate to say it but I think the documentation is failing here, but can't see how to mend it easily. To start with, maybe a list of all the publicly available functions and their descriptions, but I suspect it would be far too long and need constant updating, which is not something that the LP documenters like for obvious reasons. Could it be mechanised?

Best regards,

Peter

Here's something which will give you a list of all public Scheme functions with whatever docstring is available in the source:

https://www.mail-archive.com/lilypond-user@gnu.org/msg100337.html

Hope this helps--
David