Re: Rhythmic staff MIDI

From: Martín Rincón Botero
Subject: Re: Rhythmic staff MIDI
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 14:22:11 +0100

Hello,

is there any reason for not using DrumStaff if that works fine for MIDI?

Regards,
Martín.

www.martinrinconbotero.com
On 27. Jan 2021, 11:52 +0100, ebenezer <ebenezer@thedorsetpagdens.plus.com>, wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am attempting to use a percussion staff for a bongo part in a score.

staffBongo = \drummode {

boh4_\markup { \sans boh } boho8 bohm8 % -- and so on...

}

partBongo = \new RhythmicStaff \with {

} \staffBongo

doesn't output any MIDI. Note that using a DrumStaff works fine. The contexts under \midi {} are the same for both DrumStaff and RhythmicStaff. What am I doing that is incorrect, please?

Thanks.