Re: Solution "Midi Through Port-0"?

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: Re: Solution "Midi Through Port-0"?
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 18:44:24 +0100

Hi,

This has been discussed some time ago on the french list. The solution
is described there (in french):

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user-fr/2016-02/msg00051.html

You can also add the command to your .profile (that's what I did and it
works). The actual command is:

timidity -iA -B2,8 -Os1l -s 44100 -EFreverb=0&

Hope this helps,
Jean