Custom music notation?

From: Pashkuli Keyboard
Subject: Custom music notation?
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 14:33:51 +0000

Hello, Lilypond users and developers.
I have designed a music notation system called Plain Music Notation or PMN for short.
But unfortunately I am not a software developer at all.

You can find more info about it here:

https://github.com/Pashkuli-Design/PMN

http://musicnotation.org/wiki/notation-systems/plain-music-notation-system-by-pashkuli/

I wrote to the guys at musicnotation.org regarding some contradiction in their 'criteria' for proposing custom music notations on their website, but since also my notation does not comply to at least two of their 'criteria', I was allowed to upload it in the 'wiki board' of their site.

I would really like to find one software developer or maybe two, who would eventually find the idea interesting enough, so in their spare time to make it as a working program (preferably free and open source).

If Lilypond devs can give some advices or instruction on how I can modify the code to be able to get PMN in some early working pre-alpha stage, that would be fantastic!

That's it for now! Best regards!
— PASHKULI