Re: Ritmo intavolatura

From: Mario Moles
Subject: Re: Ritmo intavolatura
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 13:59:14 +0200

Il 31/03/21 09:14, Andrew Bernard ha scritto:
Are you trying to makeĀ  lute tablature?

Yes! I make!

But is not this the problem.

Maybe I got the subject of the mail wrong.

I am trying to reproduce the attached image with lilypond. Is possible? With moveto...?

While Lilkpond can do various tab formats, with the old script examples you are showing would you be better off with one of the many specialized and excellent lute tablature programs? You have not given us much information to go on regarding the context in which you are working and asking. Most of the lute tab programs have all the nice old script and handwriting fonts apart from being dedicated to the area.

Andrew