Re: skylines and custom-code

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: skylines and custom-code
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 19:26:47 +0200

Well, I need correct skylines, at least when it comes to Script,
TextScript, Fingerings etc
It should only remove the note heads' contribution
to skylines:

#(ly:set-option 'debug-skylines)

{
  \override NoteHead.vertical-skylines = ##f
  \override NoteHead.no-ledgers = ##t
  c'''1^"Text"
  c'''1
}

Of course, this has a collision, but I think that
the glissandi in your case should make for
reasonable skylines.

I'll study the section.
For some other details I may have some suggestions.
Do you prefer a (private) mail or issue/MR at GitLab?
As you prefer, depending on whether you would
like the discussion to be public or not. I do
not mind either way. Thanks in advance for your
feedback.

Cheers,
Jean