Re: where (if anywhere) does lilypond look for locally shared files?

From: stefano franchi
Subject: Re: where (if anywhere) does lilypond look for locally shared files?
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 10:18:17 -0500

Thanks to all, I am aware of the various unix tricks you can use (>20 yrs linux-only user...), although I didn't know about the Frescobaldi settings.
I guess I spend so much of my time in LaTeX I was expecting a similar solution as the default.
Speaking of which, wouldn't it make sense to have it as such? I can't be the only one who's expecting to find local /vs/ system-wide locations. Or then again I must have been using unix-derivatives for too long and take that for granted. I really have no idea how Windows and Mac users deal with installation issues.

Anyways, I'll shut up now, thanks again to everyone.

S.