Leadsheet for voice and ukulele

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Leadsheet for voice and ukulele
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 12:09:33 +0200

Hello,

I want to transpose a song consisting of leadsheat and ukulele. It's my
first song I typeset with Lilypond.

At least I get an output that shows the most parts. But I am not
satisfied in some points. I hope you can give me some hints how to
improve it.

- There are a lot of warnings "No string for pitch #..." In the fret
diagram I find damped strings. E.g. the first fret diagram Dm should
show all for strings corresponding to the appendix A of the notation
reference. How can I get the fret diagram with all for strings.

- The chord Csus4 is written only as C4 (omitting the sus) in the
original sheet. Even if the sus is correct in the sense of music theory,
I would like to stay witht the C4. Unfortunately I didn't fount this in
the NR. Any idea?

- This distance between the last verse and the rythm staff should be
increased.

If there are other clumsy things in my notation, any comment is
appreciated.

Reagrds,
Helge