Re: Leadsheet for voice and ukulele

From: Viktor Mastoridis
Subject: Re: Leadsheet for voice and ukulele
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 21:21:19 +0100

I forgot two important things, sorry:-)

You should create your own chord definitions in a separate file and store that file in the folder described above.
I am sharing my one with you (ukulele-chords-de.ly), where I changed the Bs to Hs and the BESs to Bs (to comply with the German language).
I forgot to add that you should connect the file at the top of your lilypond doc with
\include "ukulele-chords-de.ly"

This is another hack, the 'ignatzek Exceptions'
Again, you will need to define your own names, at least for certain chords.
I created a file 'extras.ly' which you should put in the above-mentioned folder.
I forgot to mention that you should also link this document (\include "extras.ly")
And add a line, preferably in \global:
  \set chordNameExceptions = #chExceptions

VM