Re: repeatTie question

From: Mark Probert
Subject: Re: repeatTie question
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 10:05:17 +1000

> Did you mean to use \laissezVibrer?

Apparently that is exactly what I meant! Who knew?

<off-topic>

Okay, so here's a thing: I don't know this term (let vibrate), and if I
did, I'm not sure how it would apply in this context (it's a tie,
right?). There is an example in the Snippets under "Expressive Marks,"
but nothing in the main manual under "Expressive Marks" nor "Long
Repeats," and I would have never found it.

In such a complex and sophisticated world of music typesetting there
are going to be lots of these kinds of things (don't get me started on
lute tablature :-) ), which makes me so very grateful for this list and
the helpful people here. Thank you so much for being willing to share
your knowledge: it helps turn the impossible into the achievable!

Thank you!