Re: Change size of all notes in one voice with partCombine

From: Dinh Hoang Tu
Subject: Re: Change size of all notes in one voice with partCombine
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 08:07:11 +0700

Hello Knute Snortum,

Thanks for your reply.
I just tried \magnifyMusic but it makes both voices after \partCombine smaller, not only the selected voice.
Did I make a mistake here?

\version "2.22.1"
smallNote = \tweak font-size -3 \etc
soprano = { f'4 g'4 a'4 b'4 c''2 }
basso = { \smallNote d'4 \smallNote e' \smallNote f' \smallNote g' \smallNote a'2 }
tenor = { \magnifyMusic 0.65 { d'4 e' f' g' a'2 } }
\new Score { \new Staff << \partCombineUp \soprano \basso >> } % expected
\new Score { \new Staff << \partCombineUp \soprano \tenor >> } % not expected

Many thanks,
Tu' DINH