Re: Change size of all notes in one voice with partCombine

From: Dinh Hoang Tu
Subject: Re: Change size of all notes in one voice with partCombine
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 09:35:16 +0700

Hello Jean and all,

I would love to contribute if I can :)

Using this in one music sheet, if 2nd voice has notes going upper and lower than 1st voice, \partCombine will not work.

\version "2.22.1"
localFontSize =
#(define-music-function (font-size music) (number? ly:music?)
   (for-some-music
     (lambda (m)
       (if (music-is-of-type? m 'rhythmic-event)
           (begin
             (set! (ly:music-property m 'tweaks)
                   (cons `(font-size . ,font-size)
                         (ly:music-property m 'tweaks)))
             #t)
           #f))
     music)
   music)
soprano = { f'4 g'4 a'4 b'4 c''2 }
alto = { d'4 e' \stemUp f'' g' a'2 }
basso = { d'4 e' \stemUp f'' g' a'2 }
tenor = { d'4 e' \stemUp \tweak font-size #-3 f'' g' a'2 }
\new Score { \new Staff << \partCombine \soprano \alto >> }
\new Score { \new Staff << \partCombine \soprano \localFontSize -3 \basso >> }
\new Score { \new Staff << \partCombine \soprano \tenor >> }

Many thanks again to any help.

Best,
Tu'