Re: Problem with blackpetrucci

From: Kees van den Doel
Subject: Re: Problem with blackpetrucci
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 09:52:13 -0700

Hi Lukas,

Funny I sent an email to the author (as on his website) Lukas but it bounced and he seemed to have vanished from the internet in 2011
I then realize how stupid I was as Lukas has been posting here all the time.
I now realize it's worse than that, sorry for my confusion :)

Appreciate your work all the more, it's a shame to let blackmensural.ly bitrot away.
Has anyone heard from the author since 2011?

Cheers,
Kees

On Sun, Aug 8, 2021 at 9:37 AM Lukas-Fabian Moser <lfm@gmx.de> wrote:
Hi Kees,

Am 07.08.21 um 18:41 schrieb Kees van den Doel:
> Great, you are updating it!
> Yes ligatures and accidentals didn't work. I mixed in normal LP ones
> but it looks very ugly.
>
> I had some questions I sent to your email on your webpage but it bounced:

This sounds to me as if you're mistaking me for the other Lukas (Lukas
Pietsch) who created blackmensural.ly ten years ago. Unfortunately, I'm
not, and I wouldn't have had the abilities to do what he did. I just did
the (comparatively trivial) task of trying to update the syntax and
accomodating for some changes in LilyPond's internal workings.

But I'll be happy to look into the issues you reported.

Lukas