Re: LilyPond available on Wikipedia again

From: J Martin Rushton
Subject: Re: LilyPond available on Wikipedia again
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 17:11:31 +0100

On 21/08/2021 06:09, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

Due to security concerns the `<score> ... </score>` extension to embed
LilyPond (and ABC) scores in Wikipedia pages that are displayed
automatically were disabled for more than a year.

   https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T257066

This has been reactivated now.  It seems, however, that not all
details have been resolved yet; if you find problems please report
them at

   https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/mediawiki-extensions-score/

     Werner

Following on from this I'm trying to sort out some existing scores in WP. Most are OK, but one https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_Come,_O_Come,_Emmanuel is giving me some grief. The way I used to do it was by including gregorian.ly, turning off the barline engraver and using \divisioMaxima and \finalis as appropriate. However, includes are not allowed now. I have replaced all the divisios with \bar "|" and the finalis with \bar "||" which seems to work, but only if I turn the barline engraver back on. Unfiortunately the system then applies a default time signature of 4/4 and puts in its own barlines, which is not wanted. I've tried \remove "Default_bar_line_engraver", but that appears to have no effect.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Martin

--