Re: Font sizes change on change of font

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: Font sizes change on change of font
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 20:51:01 +0100

I'm not arguing - I'm trying to understand.  It is not clear to me from
the reference manual that I have to put the default staff size in there.
  My mind suggested that telling LilyPond what its own default is would
be redundant, so the other (changed) value should go there.  It turns
out it was wrong.

Anyway, following your instructions improves matters, though TNR is
still substantially smaller than the default font; but it's acceptable
now.

Thanks,
Paul