Re: Font sizes change on change of font

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Font sizes change on change of font
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 05:01:13 +0000 (UTC)

Yes, changing the font factor will scale all fonts, including notation fonts.
This will result in the noteheads not fitting inside the lines and similar
stuff. So you need to set the factor to 22/20 and then override the font-size
for those texts that need to be bigger. Sadly Lilypond does not allow for
scaling single fonts, such as fontspec.

Valentin