Simultaneous notes with and without accidental, also with dots

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Simultaneous notes with and without accidental, also with dots
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 13:43:57 +0100

I have a chord with a tied A flat, and a simultaneously played A
natural.  LilyPond's default behaviour is to combine these notes and
place a natural in front, which totally obscures what is required.  If I
move the untied note, the accidental doesn't move with it, and I
initially ended up with the natural in front of the note which was flat;
I then learnt how to move the accidental separately, and that's kind of
fine, but a real palaver, it seems to me.

However I still haven't been able to solve my last problem, which is
that both of these notes are (double-)dotted, but after the movement
only one note ends up with dots.  I just can't see how to get the extra
dots back (I know I'd have to move the shifted note even further, of
course).

The manuscript I am working from looks like this:

The code I have so far is below.  I'd appreciate any hints either as to
how to add the other dots, or how to improve my handling of this more
generally if there's an easier way I've missed.

Oh, and this small sample generates four instances of the error message:
"programming error: cyclic dependency: calculation-in-progress
encountered for #'adjacent-pure-heights (VerticalAxisGroup) ;
continuing, cross fingers".  I have no idea whatsoever where this is
coming from.

Thanks,
Paul

\version "2.23.3"

\language english

global = {
   \accidentalStyle dodecaphonic-no-repeat
   \override Beam.concaveness = #3
   \override TupletBracket.bracket-visibility = ##t
}

IpriRH = \relative d'' {
   \clef treble
   \time 2/4
   \global
   s4
     \set tieWaitForNote = ##t
     \tuplet 3/2 { \voiceOne \change Staff = "priLH" af,8
                   \change Staff = "priRH" << {
                     \once \override Tie.extra-offset = #'(0.0 . -0.5)
f'~ g_-~}
                   \new Voice {\stemDown f4*2/3_- \stemNeutral} >> } |
   <f g>4..
     \set tieWaitForNote = ##f
     \oneVoice s16 |
}

IpriLH = \relative c {
   \clef bass
   \time 2/4
   \global
   s4 af'4_-_~ |
   << { \voiceOne \crossStaff af4.. }
      \new Voice { \voiceTwo
                   \once \override
Score.AccidentalPlacement.right-padding = #-2.7
                   \once \override NoteColumn.force-hshift = #2.2 a4..^-
} >>
     \oneVoice s16
}

\score {
   <<
     \new PianoStaff <<
       \set PianoStaff.instrumentName = #"Primo"
       \new Staff = "priRH" { \clef treble \IpriRH }
       \new Staff = "priLH" { \clef bass \IpriLH }

   \layout {
     \context {
       \PianoStaff
       \consists #Span_stem_engraver