Re: Simultaneous notes with and without accidental, also with dots

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: Simultaneous notes with and without accidental, also with dots
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 23:35:32 +0100

Thanks - I like your version (I find of had it in mind as an idea, but
couldn't do it), so thanks for the code!  I'll have to run the result
past the musicians concerned, of course.

As I have worked further into the piece containing this snippet I've
found more and more instances of notation I simply wouldn't use, that
creates insane problems in typesetting for no obvious benefit - but the
manuscript is god, and I am expected to duplicate it as closely as I
can.

Thanks,
Paul