Re: How to align text vertically and change font document-wise

From: Ivanov Dmitry
Subject: Re: How to align text vertically and change font document-wise
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:47:40 +0300

Ok, I tried \addlyrics, and it worked, but there are more questions.
Now I'll have to present a more complex file.

1. How can I move the text above the soprano notes below the group line?

2. Is it possible to mark the group as it is done with voltas? I
attached excert from the book I am studying to show show they typeset
it.

3. I the bottom lyrics "—" is attached to the notes c and e in
Alto and Soprano. But it should be displayed at the bottom below the
bass staff. How to achieve it?