Re: Having problems with phrasing and ties combined

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: Having problems with phrasing and ties combined
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 13:51:01 +0100

Thanks for the updates; I have places they will help!

On simultaneous slurs, I guess that the identifiers were introduced in
2.20, later than I've revisited that part of the manuals - the 2.18
learning manual still states the prohibition.

As an aside to that, I wonder if it would be worth while to restrict
access to older manuals by Google.  A Google search (which I often use
to include other sources of information and hints) more often than not
presents an older version of LilyPond documentation, and I try to
remember to change the URL to 2.22 each time!

Paul