Re: Having problems with phrasing and ties combined

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: Having problems with phrasing and ties combined
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 23:25:57 +0100

I copy-pasted your code into Frescobaldi, added context (and initial \ for the slashedGrace) and it compiled and produced exactly what you want.  Either there is a problem in your context which we're not seeing, or perhaps there is an issue with your installation.  This is what I compiled:

\version "2.23.3"

And this was the result:

Paul