Re: lilypond book

From: Carlos Martinez
Subject: Re: lilypond book
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 18:02:33 -0500

Woah! I think this is above my head!

I would be perhaps interested in learning laTex but I do have questions,

Does it disrupts the layout on the lilypond files?

There has to be an easy way to use the book function. I cannot find a sample I
saw and would like to use to add the 13 pieces under one file easier on
lilypond. Perhaps is easier in Latex I don’t know. I would have to try …