Re: Book

From: Carlos Martinez
Subject: Re: Book
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 16:52:13 -0500

Hello Hello!

So, I don’t know if this is possible to send you guys a zip file of the book I
was successful to do…. Here s a sample. Three separate files and included into
the one book. The cool thing is that you can continue to create other pieces
independently and then add it to the main book… etc…

The advantage of that is of course if you modify one file it will affect on the
book as well.

I am attaching the zip book sample

It comes with a cover page and the parts files (each pieces) plus a footer .

I am also sending a dropbox link if that is better … I’ll keep it open for the
next week and after that I will disable it.

Let me know if it works for you!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sqneuck0qwyd75i/AAA6aNWn9PFeqUffUsiWamUla?dl=0