Re: Font

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Font
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 10:05:38 -0700

On 2021-09-23 9:52 am, Carlos Martinez wrote:
How do I use this command? Where do I input it?
-dshow-available-fonts

See [1].

[1]: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.22/Documentation/notation/fonts#single-entry-fonts

NOTE: The output will be to "standard error" so if you want to grep it, you'll need to redirect:

====
lilypond -dshow-available-fonts 2>&1 | grep -i "im fell"
====

Using the code you sent, I pasted it on Lilypond and it did not show
me IM Fell….
I just need it for the title of the piece. So I don’t necessarily need
it for the whole piece.

It could be that your version of the IM FELL family is named differently. I got mine from Google's OFL collection [2].

[2]: https://github.com/google/fonts/tree/main/ofl

-- Aaron Hill