Re: --bigpdf

From: Erik Ronström
Subject: Re: --bigpdf
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 20:47:03 +0200

> That option was removed again, but as far as I understand [1] you can
> get similar tunings with "--pspdfopt=".

Thank you, I think that is what I was looking for!

However I didn’t get it to work: now the fonts are not embedded at all and GS
does not load them:

Querying operating system for font files...
Substituting font Helvetica for Emmentaler-20.
/usr/local/share/ghostscript/9.19/Resource/Font/NimbusSanL-Reg... 7031772
5679169 8204340 6720995 3 done.
Substituting font Helvetica for Emmentaler-14.
Substituting font Helvetica-Bold for CMUSerif-Bold.
/usr/local/share/ghostscript/9.19/Resource/Font/NimbusSanL-Bol... 7190500
5866190 8358820 6850270 3 done.
Substituting font Helvetica for Emmentaler-13.
Page 6
Substituting font Helvetica for Emmentaler-20.
Substituting font Helvetica for Emmentaler-14.
Substituting font Helvetica-Bold for CMUSerif-Bold.
Substituting font Helvetica for Emmentaler-13.
[…]

Do I have to install the fonts used system-wide somehow? Or can I use the
lilypond font export option to feed the used fonts into GS?

Erik