voiceOne and oneVoice

From: Kira Garvie
Subject: voiceOne and oneVoice
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 18:32:23 -0400

Hello all!
I realize this is a pretty basic question... but what is the difference between voiceOne and oneVoice? I am writing a multivoice keyboard-style hymn (as opposed to SATB chorale style) and the directions say to switch between oneVoice and voiceOne as needed for stem direction...
"(d) Add voiceOne and oneVoice tags throughout to indicate stem direction. If
there is no separately stemmed second part at the first note, oneVoice is assumed."
Do I need to give an example?
Thank you!
Kira