Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 13:49:35 -0500

Hi again,

>> The fields *are* totally decoupled…
> No, they are not. They are coupled on the first page. Then they are partially
> decoupled, not totally decoupled.

There is absolutely no coupling:
1. I can have any value I want in the "copyright" field and have it appear
nowhere in my score; and
2. I can have the information in the "copyright" field/property appear wherever
I want in the score.

There is zero "coupling" involved.

> I don't understand what you mean, sorry. Copyright IMHO should not be coupled
> with the footer

It's not. It's a property that may be given a value in the \header block (see
my other email for possible discussion about renaming that!). I'm not sure how
much clearer I can make it for you — it may be a language issue.

Cheers,
Kieren.