Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 04:27:27 +0100

On Saturday, December 18, 2021, Paolo Prete <paolopr976@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, December 18, 2021, Aaron Hill <lilypond@hillvisions.com> wrote:
On 2021-12-17 4:28 pm, Paolo Prete wrote:
The example Aaron showed already added *logic* to the template

. This is how I proceed, when programming. From what I see, your approach is a low-level approach,

(for Valentin too)
Please note too that this is the reason for which it s not true what Valentin said that I "underestimate LilyPond. Instead, the opposite is true: low level tools such the one you showed, reveal how LP is powerful. But I don't want to use lower level tool for cover or introductory pages, nor I would like to spend time in wrapping them.

-- Aaron Hill