Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 12:19:23 +0100

Hello Jean,

The problem with this is that we’d need to give up control over the header
footer. We could very well just replace the current defaults with more complex
ones and use some way or another to pass styling information into the markups.

Of course we might argue that piecing together headers and footers from
different stylesheet is not particularly good practise, as this can quickly
lead to very questionable results.

Cheers,
Valentin