Re: self-alignment-X on DynamicTextSpanner?

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: self-alignment-X on DynamicTextSpanner?
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 11:51:25 +0100

Hello Simon,

You need to use bound-details.left for these kind of things. There you have
the property attach-dir, which acts like parent-alignment-X for the endpoint.
This one defaults to LEFT, so you cannot really get any further by this. The
other way is to use the text property to add a \right-align to have the actual
markup aligned to the right (you might want to change attach-dir to CENTER, as
the fff does the same.

We can infact add some sugar for this, like here.

Cheers,
Valentin