Re: Want "Fine" to be right adjacent to the 3rd beat bar line (2/2), not

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Want "Fine" to be right adjacent to the 3rd beat bar line (2/2), not to the left
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 09:32:58 +0100

Hi Ken,

Your screenshots are of limited use, as they fail to explain which one is the
behaviour you want. Thus I’ve created an example for you demonstrating both.

\paper {
  ragged-right = ##f
}

{
  \time 3/4
  s2.*2 2.^\markup\italic"Fine"
}

{
  \time 3/4
  s2.*2 2.
  \tweak self-alignment-X #RIGHT
  \tweak break-visibility #begin-of-line-invisible
  \mark\markup\smaller\smaller\italic"Fine"

Valentin