Re: Want "Fine" to be right adjacent to the 3rd beat bar line (2/2), no

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: Want "Fine" to be right adjacent to the 3rd beat bar line (2/2), not to the left
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 16:19:14 -0800

Hi Valentin;

  Thank you for your valiant attempt to understand past my ambiguity.

  I will attach the pdf from which I am using as an example and the
current resultant pdf from my attempts to implement your suggestion.

  The first one is from Michael Kravchuk and contains lyrics.

  My attempt does not (yet) have lyrics.

  Please see that the "Fine" in my attempt is now too far to the right.

  Earlier it was too far to the left.

  The following is the code snippet that I am using:

  \tweak self-alignment-X #RIGHT
%  \tweak break-visibility #begin-of-line-invisible
  c'2.^1\mark \markup { \fontsize #4 \italic "Fine" }

  I tried the visibility line initially. With or without this line,
the "Fine" is now too far to the right.

Thanks so much for your help,
Ken