Re: Delay for list posts to arrive

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Delay for list posts to arrive
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 16:01:51 -0800

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 3:56 PM Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:
Hi,

Lately I've found myself a couple times duplicating answers
already provided on this list by others up to almost three
hours earlier because I had not received these replies yet.
Now the little delay for posts to get in inboxes is a quirk
inherent to mailing lists, but three hours seems a bit much.
I'm wondering: are others experiencing this as well?

Thanks,
Jean

Hi -

I'm noticing it, but not experiencing it, because I haven't done much "help"ing recently.
All the best,
Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer