Re: associate text to chord

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: associate text to chord
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 10:49:48 +0000

Hi Achar,

> Let me specify : in the following example V7 / IV is not associated with the
> Eb7 chord
> but with the note G. Is it possible to pair it with the Eb7 chord ? Thanks

We don't have a code example, so it's hard to answer your question. At
a guess, it looks like you're attaching markup to the notes and you
need to attach it to the space between A flat and G. A quick solution
could be to add a spacer rest, e.g.:

f_"II" aes2*1/2 s4_"V" g

If this is something that happens frequently in your score, I would
recommend having a separate voice - with only spacer rests - for your
Roman numerals.

Kevin