Re: How to catch post-events inside chords in an event listener?

From: Robin Bannister
Subject: Re: How to catch post-events inside chords in an event listener?
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 18:11:24 +0100

Lukas-Fabian Moser wrote:

What do I have to do to make my custom engraver also see post-events
(here, a tie, but in my context it's a custom event type) used inside
chords?

I had a problem like that with tweaks, because the Tweak_engraver was called too late. See issue 3296.

I had to consist it additionally in context ChordNames.

Cheers,
Robin