Dashed slurs causing score concatenation issues

From: Trinton
Subject: Dashed slurs causing score concatenation issues
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 12:39:55 -0500

Hi folks,

Since adding dashed slurs to my score using the \slurDashed command, I've been unable to concatenate the segments of my score, getting this error:
[48]ERROR: Wrong type (expecting exact integer): #<Translator Trill_spanner_engraver >
I've not been able to find any hints about this message in the docs. What's especially perplexing is that my individual segments render fine on their own, this error only shows up during concatenation. I'll link to the files in question in case there's something in them that I'm missing:
Score: https://github.com/tr1nt0n/trio/blob/master/trio/build/trio_score.ly

Segment for concatenation: https://github.com/tr1nt0n/trio/blob/master/trio/build/04.ly

Segment illustration: https://github.com/tr1nt0n/trio/blob/master/trio/segments/04/illustration04.ly

Stylesheet: https://github.com/tr1nt0n/trio/blob/master/trio/build/trio-stylesheet.ily