Re: Dashed slurs causing score concatenation issues

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Dashed slurs causing score concatenation issues
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 13:32:53 +0100

Hi,

Le 06/02/2022 à 19:44, Trinton a écrit :
Sure, here are all the outside repositories I'm using:

https://github.com/GregoryREvans/evans/tree/master/lilypond
https://github.com/trevorbaca/baca/tree/main/lilypond
https://github.com/Abjad/abjad/tree/main/abjad/_stylesheets
https://github.com/tr1nt0n/trio/blob/master/trio/library.ily

And here are all the files used to build the score:
https://github.com/tr1nt0n/trio/tree/master/trio/build

Please keep the list in copy, this allows anyone
to chime in, and having the answers public means
that the archives can be searched so that people
encountering the same problem in the future can also
benefit from the answers.

I cloned these four repositories, plus
https://github.com/tr1nt0n/trinton, and adjusted
the \include statements because they're hardcoded
in your files. With this, I get the attached log
and PDF. There are quite a few warnings, but no
error. Note that adjusting the path to the
Abjad stylesheet was not just a matter of making
it relative, I also had to account for

commit 0784397cb95357153542708f571b3cdd36a8d05c
Author: Trevor Bača <trevor.baca@gmail.com>
Date:   Tue Feb 1 19:40:18 2022 +0100

    Moved abjad.ily from abjad/docs/_stylesheets to abjad/abjad/_stylesheets. (#1385)

    Closes #1384.

    Also bumped version to Abjad 3.5.

So maybe all that you are missing is 'git pull'
inside of the Abjad repository if that has seen
a fix?

If that does not clear it, please post a self-contained
example, such as an archive with everything needed
to reproduce. This may seem cumbersome, but it is
essential as guessing issues without a reproducer is
very hard.

Best,
Jean