Re: Inspecting stencil

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Inspecting stencil
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 12:17:12 +0100

Hello Rip,

instead of inspecting the stencil I’d suggest to lookup the function that
creates the stencil. For flared hairpins this is flared-hairpin. So get the
source code, navigate to the folder scm (which contains all the scheme
definitions, grep for flared-hairpin, which you’ll then find in output-lib.scm.

Valentin