Add text to score without affecting spacing

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Add text to score without affecting spacing
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 00:17:22 +0100

Hello,

I am trying to get some debug text into the output of a score. This text
should not at all affect spacing but just mark specific rhythmic position in
the
score. Is there any reasonable way of doing this?

I know there are some debugging outputs that do this, but do we have any
proper interface for doing this with arbitrary texts?

Cheers,
Valentin