Concatenating LilyPond scores with different staff sizes.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Concatenating LilyPond scores with different staff sizes.
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 12:00:35 +0000

To create a single PDF of a full score and parts it is convenient in
Denemo to simply concatenate the LilyPond; something like this:

\version "2.22.0"
#(set-global-staff-size 20)
\markup "First"
{ c d e}
#(set-global-staff-size 10)
\markup "Second"
{e f g}

This runs into the problem that the full score is often needed at a
smaller font size and in the above code the last set-global-staff-size
is, naturally, the one used for both \score{}s.

I realize it may be a long shot, and a bit esoteric, but is there any
way something like that could be achieved? (I'm not seeking radically
different approaches here as this won't be hand-written).

Richard Shann