Re: Concatenating LilyPond scores with different staff sizes.

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Concatenating LilyPond scores with different staff sizes.
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 12:58:29 +0100

Hello everyone,

the problem seems to be that while layout-set-staff-size does set the relevant
sizes it does not change the base unit everything is relative to (and which is
relative to the global staff size).

So one solutions could be to do something to allow scaling of the base unit on
layout level.

Cheers,
Valentin