Re: ANN: Spontini-Editor version 1.12-alfa

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: ANN: Spontini-Editor version 1.12-alfa
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 00:39:15 +0100

Hello,

I tested the editor on macOS Catalina, with LilyPond 2.22.0 from unofficial 64-bit app bundles and had no problems.

1) Which browser are you using?
2) Please can you paste the complete log of the SpontiniServer window on the issues page of GitHub https://github.com/paopre/Spontini/issues (or pm to my email)?

thanks

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 11:18 AM Thomas Scharkowski <t.scharkowski@t-online.de> wrote:

> Am 11.02.2022 um 00:33 schrieb Paolo Prete <paolopr976@gmail.com>:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have published a new version of Spontini-Editor (1.12-alpha): it is still in the testing phase and therefore not available in the list of releases, but it is already working and it can be downloaded from the main project page.
>
> https://github.com/paopre/Spontini
>
> The important features of this version are:

Hello,

after installation I get an application window at localhost:8000/spontini-editor/, but cannot use it:

"Error while connecting to SpontiniServer.“

Did I miss something?

Thomas

macOS Monterey 12.1
LilyPond 2.23.6