Re: Lilypond and Windows XP 32 bits

From: Prunifolia
Subject: Re: Lilypond and Windows XP 32 bits
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 05:05:02 +0000

Hi,

I duplicate into the user-list my initial request to report this problem.

Lipypond.org download page indicate Windows 2000 compliance (consequently 32
bits support, so Windows XP 32 bits support) so perhaps need to update this
information because software occurs not compatible.

I understand amount of work for maintain software for old operating systems.

Thanks and congratulation for your work.