Re: Teaser: Animated Lilypond Scores

From: Hendur Saga
Subject: Re: Teaser: Animated Lilypond Scores
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 14:45:47 +0000 (UTC)

Wunderbar! My ears have survived, so no, your playing wasn't bad!

Out of curiosity, what is this written in? Guile, perhaps? And does it involve Lilypond directly or indirectly?

I've looked into a few open-source programs with similar goals, and was not very impressed. Hopefully you'll be able to flesh this out more!