Re: musicxml2ly in python

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: musicxml2ly in python
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 03:24:51 +0100

Hello Sebastian,

musicxml2ly is not a part of python-ly, but a standalone python script
included with lilypond using lilylib. It shouldn’t be too hard to figure out
how to turn this into a module.

The file does already come with a main method that is called on calling it as a
script. Just copy this and modify it to take options as arguments instead of
from CLI and you should be fine.

Valentin