Re: Fatal error messages

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Fatal error messages
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 11:34:04 +0100

Hello Alasdair,
midi appears to create a temporary file. The error seems to happen in line 51
in midi-stream.cc. This temporary file should be placed in the current working
directory if I’m correct.

Can you make sure you do have write access to the drive? If so, could it be
that you have some sort of sandbox or AV thats hindering Lilypond to write
files?

Valentin