Re: Fatal error messages

From: Alasdair McAndrew
Subject: Re: Fatal error messages
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 05:35:25 +0000

Hello Valentin,
Many thanks - your thought about write access was right on the money.  For
reasons I can't determine, the folder in which I'm working had user write
access removed, so its permissions were dr-xr-xr-x instead of drwxr-xr-x as
they should have been.  I don't know how I removed the write access, but indeed
I did; it's now been re-instated and all works well (phew).

Alasdair

--
0432 854 858
https://numbersandshapes.net