Altering the appearance of a time signature.

From: Calvin Ransom
Subject: Altering the appearance of a time signature.
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 08:34:01 +0000

Hello everyone,

Can you help me create a time signature that has spacing like the attached? I would like to have the numerator centred near the 4th line and the denominator centred near the 2nd line with space in between the characters. I have figured out how to adjust the font size but I have not been able to figure out how to adjust the placement of the individual characters. I have included a link to the relevant part of the internals reference I used.

%%%% SNIPPET BEGINS %%%%

\version "2.22.1"

{

\once \override Staff.TimeSignature.font-size =#'-2.1

\set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = #'(3 . 2)

a'1.

}

%%%% SNIPPET ENDS %%%%

3.1.130 TimeSignature